Who We Are
Healthy.io turns smartphone cameras into clinicalgrade medical scanners.
The company is led by the previous CTO to the President of Israel and the cofounder of carsharing pioneer
www.getaorund.com. Its technology team is led by a veteran of the Microsoft Seattle image recognition and big
data lab, a patented researcher (PhD) in the field of color reconstruction from arbitrary cameras.
Our first product digitises urine testing, and has passed a rigorous FDA clinical trial. We’ve recently patented
products #2 and #3 each unleashing the power of AI and image recognition into solving visionbased healthcare
Check out our overall vision, as recently covered by CNBC: https://vimeo.com/154610009
Lead the computer vision development effort both on current and future products.
Participate in the entire product lifecycle from early prototyping to delivering high quality optimized code that
executes on mobile phones and in the cloud.
Work closely with both frontend (mobile) and backend teams
M.Sc. in computer science in the field of computer vision. (Candidates holding B.Sc. will be considered only with a
very relevant job experience).
● At least two years of experience in the fields of computer vision, computational photography and image
● Deep understanding of lowlevel vision
● Machine learning is an advantage
● Proficiency in C++ is a must.
● Python experience is an advantage
● OpenCV experience is an advantage
● Familiarity with hardware is an advantage
● Experience in development under linux is an advantage
● GPU programming (OpenCL/NEON) is an advantage